Can you hear that??
Come a little closer...can you hear it now??
Well, maybe it's my lack of technical skills and not being able to insert fanfare here. I'll have to translate it for you...Dat da daaaaaa!!!!
Ladies and Gentlemen...Grandy is pleased to announce...She has received her FIRST MEME!!! Yep, for those of you who are Meme hoes (ahem) ...regulars, you take for granted that all these people want to know so much about you. We do, don't get me wrong. We want to know all about you...why else would we be reading your blog? So...keep memeing (is that a word?) but DON'T take it for granted!
Some of us quiet types however (hey stop laughing) might start to feel a bit self-conscious when she leaves a gazillion comments for people and reads all these great memes and never gets "Tagged".
Well, this meme virgin is about to say good-bye to all chastity and take the plunge (who was I kidding anyway? I was about to Meme myself...but could never truly find out what a meme was).
Without further adieu....I have been tagged by dee/otc, with her post Tag…I’m it. I'm not exactly certain how this works, other than I tell you 5 things about myself. Then, if I've been paying attention, I am to tag 5 other bloggers. Ummm...what happens if there aren't 5 different bloggers who know me?? Ummm...WAIT...I have new friends on NaBloPoMo!! Rock On!! I'm ready!!!
5 Things about Grandy (that you may not know)
1. Grandy has survived two serious car accidents, both involving a tree, and both while being a passenger. PLUS one where the vehicle hit a tree without a driver, while Grandy ran along side of it trying to catch up to it. (Technically that makes trees 3, cars 0...remind me to blog about the driverless auto one another day).
2. Grandy rides a mean ATV, provided she doesn't have to go down too many steep hills. Maybe it's my issue with trees? See above.
3. Grandy is a TiVo junkie...I will pause a program and do something else JUST so I don't have to watch the stinkin' commercials.
4. Grandy is currently two months behind in a "self-study" Claims Law course. Can anyone blame me?? I'm having way too much fun blogging than to be reading about Pleadings & Practice.
5. Grandy is VERY EXCITED about going to Mexico with her family for Christmas. Pero, necessito practicar mi espanol.
There...that was fun!! Was it good for you?? Not so much? Oh well, smoke 'em if you gottem.
Now for my TAGS:
There...did I do that right???