Sunday, November 30, 2008

NoMoMoFo 2008

November 2008

Grandy resolved to commit suicide to her blog once again to NaBloPoMo.

A daily post...EVERY DAY...come rain or shine.

It's been an interesting month indeed. There was history made, there was plenty of awareness, some fun, and a little bit of stress.

All in all it was a successful month. Grandy went in without a theme for the month because she sucks was not prepared that way. By the way, you must go check wrekehavoc for the last month because her theme kicked butt! Digressing...again...

Grandy knows many of her readers also subscribed to the event, and she is very proud of you for doing so. Even if you couldn't make it all the way through, you made a concerted effort to your blog for the month and that's a win.

As a "reward" Grandy decided to make her own badge for completing another month of craziness.



Well this pic hardly quantifies and captures the month it's been for Grandy so she went in search of a badge she could rip off borrow.

Then she stumbled upon Dory at Can't Remember Diddly! and her fate was sealed. Grandy has PERMISSION to use this thing. What a fun badge to post instead.

Thank you, readers.

Thank you for your patience, your support, and your craziness.

Without you, this blog truly is NOTHING!!!

See you soon!!

17 comments:

Christina said...

I've enjoyed reading! Yeah, I was a wuss about doing it this year, but I loved that so many of my friend's did it..kept me nicely entertained. (except wreke, who killed me with the earworms...;-)

Mrs. F said...

Way to go! You did it! Congratulations!!!

Mrs. G. said...

Congrats on make it, G.!

Brigitte Ballard said...

I am soooooooooo glad it is over. /whew I could hardly stand it and I had two people to help me.

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! Thanks! Glad you liked it! :)

Dory

Kelly O said...

Woot! The great thing about making yourself post every day is having posts that you wouldn't normally have.

The other great thing is when it's over.

Anonymous said...

congrats! now take a breather. for at least a second. or a minute. or, heck, whatever you want. you earned it, kiddo!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I could not participate! The thought of "having" to blog scared the crap outta me! I only blog cuz i feel like it, ya know? But you GO with your bad self for sticking to it! I would have failed and failed miserably. LOL

storyteller said...

I succeeded too ... and created two badges (one for each of the blogs I did NaBloPoMo on). Your badge and Dory's are both 'kewl' ... and it's great to celebrate isn't it?
Hugs and blessings,

Momisodes said...

Wooohooo!!!! Congrats on crossing the finish line :) I'm so glad this month is over.

I believe we all now deserve a month off from blogging!

Grandy said...

Christina~ HA! Wreke rawks with her bad music trivia. :)

Mrs. F~ Thanks girlie!!

Mrs. G~ Back atchya G!

Bridge~ Yeah, but you no evil beyotches kicked some hiney.

Dory~ Ha! Thanks for the badge lady!!

Grandy said...

Kelly~ So very true

Wreke~ I'm breathing over here. What about you??

April~ I know what you mean on the "having" to thing.

Storyteller~ It is great to celebrate. I'll have to go check your badges out. :)

Sandy~ Aren't you still on the 365 crack pipe?

Anonymous said...

Congrats for pulling off the entire month. And, I love that badge!

Grandy said...

Joyce-Anne~ Thanks girl!!

Curb Squirrel~ Take the badge...USE the badge... OWN the BADGE!! :)

Mariuca said...

Hi Grandy! Congrats to you, 30 posts in 30 days is something I'll never achieve he he! You rock! :):):)

Travis Cody said...

Congratulations!

Grandy said...

Mariuca~ Thanks so much for the congrats!! You usually put a ga-zillion links in your posts, that alone could take 30 days. ;)

Travis~ Thanks! Hope you're well!!