Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Kickin' It Grandy Style

Kick Ass Blogger Award

Normally Grandy tries to limit the swearing she shows on her blog. I don't verbally limit it, mind you. Oh no...I could only be so lucky.

Well...Today Grandy is proud to say she "KICKS ASS". Yep...I said ASS on my blog. Quick! Someone come help me find out what search terms someone uses to find that one. (Secretly, I feel bad because I have had 3 very sweet bloggers try to explain this to me...and...I still don't get it.)

Wait...I'm digressing again. I feel so liberated! Like I could slip the word ASS anywhere throughout this post. Wait! (ASS) I think I will!!

Theresa Komor over at A Bumpy Path earned a most righteous award, that originated with Mamma Dawg (she made it herself).

In the risk of sounding like I'm now signing a (ASS) yearbook, Theresa is a real cool chick I met in math class Entrecard. No really, she's bright and funny, and I'm (ASS) thrilled to have found her.

What did she say about Grandy??? Functional Shmunctional Grandy has a way of turning the mundane into so much more!

Really? RIGHT ON Theresa...Ditto!! Have a great summer! K.I.T. (wait...back to the yearbook thing again, huh?)

Now I get to pass this on. Mamma Dawg set this up right, I just have to make sure I do this (ASS) right. I MUST do it justice.

Her rules are simple enough..."LOVE ON 'EM"

***Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
***Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
***Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to Mamma Dawg
***Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

What a kickin' award!!

I now bestow it on to some KICK ASS blogs I'm not afraid to swear at:

Trees Flowers Birds - Girl...you slay me!
See Hear Speak No Evil - My b!tches over there ROCK!
Firecracker Momma!! - Oh the new Dr. Ruth is Kickin' Ass and taking names in the process.
Thoughts In My Tumultuous Brain - She's a cutie patootie...and kicks it with her new hubs.
XUP - I loved this lady when she was just a pretty pair of boots, and now she's back and she's BRILLIANT!!!

There are so many of you that I want to bestow this (ASS)on...and I'm sorry I could only pick 5. I think you should go check MammaDawg out yourself and get it. :) Some of you already have this (ASS).

I think it's safe to say that Grandy is not inclined to KISS ASS, but oh yeah...she has been known to KICK ASS!! (Can you tell Grandy is working on confidence issues?)

13 comments:

Mike Golch said...

just poped it to say, I've been busy doing my continuing education that way I can keep my realestate license.

Anonymous said...

Aw cool! Thanks a bunch.

Travis Cody said...

You rock!

Chat Blanc said...

Congrats!! :) I'm stopping over from a link on DirtyLaundryDiva. I'm glad I stopped by!

jess said...

i'm humbled - truly. isn't krissy great?? i'm gonna have to check out some of those other blogs, too...

thank you. :D

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! I KICK ASS!
And you are SWEET for giving this award to me!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ummmm you said Ass..I'm tellin

K.I.T
R.M.A.
Have a great summer! I'm so glad we're friends!

Joyce-Anne said...

I've always known you kicked ass Grandy. Congrats on the award!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Grandy! You had too much FUN with your kick-ass award!! What a hoot!

Grandy said...

Mike~ Continuing ed...fun fun!!

Trees~ You are so welcome!

Travis~ Thanks! :)

Chat~ Me TOO! I'll have to come over and say hello.

Jess~ You all deserve it. And so does Krissy (if she ever gets over here to claim it). ;)

April~ WOOHOO!! You deserve it!!

MP~ Go 'head n tell!

Grandy said...

Diva~ Yeah, but you were exactly 100 before me. You kick ass harder I guess.

Joyce-Anne~ Thanks lady! You ROCK!!

XUP~ As you should, lady!!

Jennifer~ You come over and say ass all you want here in my land.

Theresa~ I did have a little too much fun with it, didn't I? ;)

Jenn~ Thanks!!

ECL~ Clever...

Grandy said...

Sandy~ Ditto!! :)

storyteller said...

Congratulations!!!
Hugs and blessings,