Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WTF Wednesday - The Edge


Grandy can't believe it's been a week and a half since getting the opportunity to post on this blog.

This sign pretty much indicates the state my life has been in for some time.

Unfortunately...I've gotten to close to this platform's edge and am on the verge of getting "sucked off".

Hang in there readers...I will come back soon.

I just didn't want you to think I was physically hurt somewhere...or that the light at the other end of that tunnel was in fact a train that has made impact already.

Hope you are all well??

3 comments:

Joyce-Anne said...

So glad to hear you haven't been sucked off the platform.

Anonymous said...

Sorry life is crazy for you right now. :-( I hope things start to look up really soon!

Theresa said...

Take your time, but come back soon!