Sunday, August 9, 2009

A New Prescription We ALL Need


Grandy has found a medication she is not opposed to taking. This pill is more than just a happy pill. It's a pill with benefits.

We have a friend who said that an Optimist feels like things can't get any worse, whereas a Pessimist knows that they can.

Folks...I'm not sure where Grandy fits into this spectrum...but I am dang tired of the bad luck.

Please call your doctors and ask about this prescription. I can only think of a few possible side effects, and none of them involve diarrhea or vomiting.


3 comments:

The Mother said...

The only way it could actually work is if it's made of hemlock. That would solve everybody's problems, without any lasting side effects.

Give me a glass of wine and a hot bath, anyday.

Mike Golch said...

I guess that works better that the gotohell pills that I took as a corrections officer.

Joyce-Anne said...

There are times I'd like to take one of those pills...