Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WTF Wednesday - Feeling Hostile


Grandy thought that Tuesday was a better day than yesterday's Grumpy Grumperton from Grumpville day. REALLY.

However...this serenity prayer pretty much sums up the frustration and hostility she can't quite keep a handle on.

Can you read it? It is not intended to mock the actual serenity prayer (Grandy actually relies on that on a regular basis) but it does work for Grandy right now.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I cannot accept,
and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Where do I sign for this mantra??

5 comments:

The Mother said...

And the arm strength to dig the hole.

Suzanne said...

I love it. Haven't we all had days like that?

Mike Golch said...

A friend of mine had the same thing behind his desk when I was a realitor.

Joyce-Anne said...

I'm having some horrible days lately, I may just have to print this post and read it frequently.

Grandy said...

Mother~ I like the way you think!!

Suzanne~ I'm moving into MONTHS like this.

Mike~ Nice!!

Joyce-Anne~ Whatever helps us get through the day!! :)