Friday, November 30, 2007

Whew! What a Ride!


This picture so epitomizes how I feel about completing my first NaBloPoMo!!! Thanks to Melissa for creating it and sharing it with some of us technically challenged folks.


Only a few of you realize that I had only started blogging in October. When dee/otc had challenged me to commit to this, I thought she was NUTS!! I'm the one with commitment issues...remember?

Well, I am so grateful that I did. Without it I might have never stumbled across so many incredible bloggers!! I am truly humbled by some of the talent out there. There are so many fascinating people out there. I secretly stalk some of my favorites and can't wait to see what new post they have for the day. Wait...I guess I don't do it secretly if I post a comment. (Note to self...be more stealth!)

My friends and family have been very patient about my blogging habits (obsessions) and for that I am most appreciative. I did explain to my husband that although this is the end of the NaBloMoFo for the year...I'm hardly done blogging! I may take a couple days here and there, but I doubt I'll think about it less. I still have so much to tell you!! Have you heard about the Grandy family holiday plans to Mexico? No?? Then you'll have to come back and see!

Alright...enough of the ding dang darn acceptance speech. I hardly have any awards in my future...unless there is to be a prize??? Eden??

Oh...and if you've read some of the earlier posts...have you noticed I've hit the double digits in comments a couple times? I know this means nothing to you profound and prolific bloggers like Mrs. G., URBAN PEDESTRIAN, Michele and Amy Derby. But to newbies like me? It's AWESOME!!

Thanks for stopping by and for commenting!! Keep them coming!!!!

5 comments:

Michele said...

Congratulations!!! Woo Hoo!!!

I look forward to many more AWESOME posts!!

Smiles,
Michele

*Keep up the great work!

Melissa said...

Glad you like the badge. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

I just started blogging in November. I had two short intro posts before that in October and that was it!

You've had double diget comments and you just started in Oct? I am in awe!

Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Oh, and great blog name by the way! :)

dee/otc said...

See, that wasn't too hard, was it? Surprisingly, on the days I wanted to kill someone, it actually helped to sit down and write something. Kudos!

Change of subject, I wish your sister the very best next week. And, you and the rest of your family. I'm sure all will turn out well. :-) Just keep the positive vibes flowing.

Grandy said...

Michele~ Woohoo is RIGHT!!

Melissa~ Thank YOU for stopping by here. (Love the new Mary Tyler Moore pic!)

Dee~ It truly did help to sit down and "blog" about it...whether anyone read it or not. (p.s. thanks for the wishes)