Thursday, January 6, 2011

Woof!!


It is day 3 of the new year back at work.

Grandy has only one word to describe it...UNCLE!!!

There are a few things on the bright side though:
  • I'm making some significant progress on some complex projects.
  • The new boss has a great energy, and I'm hopeful for big things in 2011.
  • I am laughing A LOT at my desk. I'm dropping a couple of swear words too...but for some reason I'm having more fun doing so.
While my phone is still ringing off the hook, my email keeps climbing over 500, and 12 people come to me with request a day...I am still having fun.

THAT...dear readers...IS A GREAT START!!

3 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

my whole philosophy of life is that as long as i can find the humor in something, it's worth hanging around a little bit longer...the humor is gone? good chance i will be, too!!

sending you silly, giggly thought s to help you through, you know...if you need them!!
happy 2011...may the "year of the bunny" be a good one to you!!

Mike Golch said...

that's me when I was a Corrections Officer,only the ones i want to chock the living daylights out of were my Co-Workers.

Wiggy said...

Hows the rest of January been for you so far?