Sunday, November 7, 2010

Too Much Time...No Money Makeovers

Grandy learned a while back that there are websites out there where you can have a virtual makeover done for free. A friend and I had played with one site, while she was considering another hair style.

Tonight, Grandy had a little time on her hands and was looking like a drowned rat from the rain, so it was time to play with the makeover tool over at Cosmopolitan and see what they can do with the virtual celebrity makeovers.

Here is the picture Grandy started with:


Then she started playing.

The site allows you to pic a celebrity photo, and it digitally inserts your face into the look. I tried as best I could with the shading of the pics, but the lighting is only as good as it can be.



Can you guess whose look Grandy ripped off borrowed? Come on...Take a guess!

Here's the other look pilfered from this fun site:



On a great rainy afternoon, Grandy really could have been doing more laundry, housecleaning, working in general. But instead, while the boys watched TV all afternoon, Grandy played with herself...sorta. She played with her looks anyway.

Tell me if you can guess who the celebrities are. I bet you can't!! Not BOTH anyway.

4 comments:

Jen said...

The first one is Tina Fey and I have no idea who the second one is.

I like your hair the way it is.

How have you been, long time no see!!!

Mike Golch said...

I agree with Jen you look good just the way your are.

Christina said...

I could never guess because I don't pay attention to celebrities other than watching some TV shows so I wont even guess :-)

BUT - The first one looks way too fake - the second one? I dunno, but I kinda like that hair color and length on you!

Grandy said...

The answers are...
#1 - Tina Fey
#2 - Debra Messing

Jen~ HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS TINA FEY??? LOL!! Too funny!! I'm doing okay...I've missed you Red.

Mike~ Thanks Mike...always sweet.

Christina~ Thanks, I've tried the color and length, and then gotten frustrated and chopped. ;)