Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Stalker Spotlight - DENS

Folks, this is not a typical Sunday Stalker Spotlight (Wait...is there EVER anything TYPICAL about this place?). This week's feature is a blogger...technically...although she hasn't posted a blog post since NOVEMBER!!

She is my personal friend who happened to start a blog because it's what I was doing.

Folks, I'd like to introduce you to DENS!! Dens and I have been friends since freshman year English class. She could tell you some stories about Grandy that Grandy's mom would roll her eyes and raise her fists at.
I'm posting remote from her living room.

I drove down to spend the weekend with her because it's just been too long, and it was her birthday too. That's right...our birthdays are just 3 days apart.

Boy did we party ON!!! Woot!! See??




**Special note...this pic was taken after the FIRST drink**

***Other note...this pic was taken after SEVERAL Drinks. The camera was not leaning...WE WERE!!***

So...without further doo-doo...Please meet DENS.

**Your Blog: Black Cats R Lucky

**Why do you blog? Where the heck have you been? - Hey man, I've been busy harvesting my crops on Facebook.

**What does your blog say about you? - I SUCK!!

**What's your favorite part about blogging? - Reading the blogs.

**What DON'T you like about blogging? - Posting...can't you tell? My last post was in NOVEMBER. DUH!!

**Does your blog personality match your offline personality? - Do I HAVE a blog personality? Who knew???

**Do you comment? - Yep!

**How often do you blog? - Um...hello...NOVEMBER!!

**What's your favorite thing to do when you're NOT blogging? - Hanging out with MZ. (Readers, MZ is her sweet boyfriend. They are too cute together. Really. Cute in a way that you can get that nauseous feeling...oh wait...that was the liquor.)

***Tell us more about YOU...

I am a Pooh fan. Note...the "H" in POOH, so as not to be confused with POOP. I collect Disney stuff, and Winnie-The-Pooh is my first love.

My favorite color is GREEN. I have shoes in every shade of it. Did you know there were so many different colors and shades of pickle or celery?

My friends are very important to me. They are my family.

I would let you post about my Jerry Springer family...but have already promised you the book rights and dibs on the movie deal, so your lawyers have advised me not to divulge too much here. LOVE THEM THOUGH!!

You and I are friends, we've been through a lot together. Car accidents (remember...not in the same car but you hitting me with yours (oh yeah Grandy readers...she did)), pregnancy tests (how many did we buy and did he REALLY do the price check?), Kamikazee-karaoke...self-titled sing worse with more.


Readers...this is one blogger who you cannot judge based on the number of times she posts. She is a good person through and through. We are close and very fortunate to still be friends.

I love this gal!!!

9 comments:

Mike Golch said...

good post.

Christina said...

Very sweet :-)

Belated Happy Birthday to DENS!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, DENS! You need to post, so we have something to read!!!!!

Momisodes said...

She seems very sweet and genuine. Just like you Grandy!
I can see why you are friends.

LOL at you guys "leaning" :)

Joyce-Anne said...

I totally get the FB problem. It seems a lot of people these days are totally hooked on it. FB is the new crack. I hope DENS can find the time to write soon, I'd love to read her. :)

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

What smiles. You guys look like you had a lot of fun. Happy Belated Birthday.

Dens said...

I posted, I posted!!!

Grandy said...

Mike~ Thanks!

Christina~ Yeah...Happy Belated Dens!!

Suzanne~ She needs to post way more.

Sandy~ She is.

Joyce-Anne~ I hope she posts more too.

Maria~ Yep! Good times!!

Dens~ On my way!! ;)

Mrs. F said...

By far the funniest spotlight yet!