Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We Made It... or did you remember?

Readers who ROCK... UNITE!!!

Yes...You, in the back, I'm talking to you.

Can you see the picture from back there? No? Well get up here and see what you helped with.

Photo provided by The Breast Cancer Site

I know, only because I am learning how to use my sitemeter, that it was not the gazillion hits on my little Functional Shmunctional website that did this. I know several blogs specifically posted on this. I do want you to know that you did make a difference. Just think, if you stopped by even 10 times in the month of June, then they would have only gotten 7,999,990 clicks.

Remember...You alone can make a difference.

Thank you, faithful readers, for the difference you make. Whether you posted about this awareness, participated, or even cliecked it once. You are good folks.

Thank you for stopping by to read, click, and enjoy the frivolity of it all. :)

What... did you think Grandy was going to go on and on about the importance of voting? Nahhh... You guys all helped remind me, even through your sites, that it's important to have a voice, whether you use it or not ...that is completely up to you.

Thanks for "voicing" from this site. Make sure you stop and "voice" again sometime.

11 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Whoppeee!!! I'm glad I added my votes! Congrats!!
*pats on the backs*

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME! I'm glad i clicked!!

Joyce-Anne said...

I'm a believer that "every little bit helps." I'm glad I could help. :-)

Mrs. G. said...

So very cool!

Anonymous said...

Fantanstic.I'm glad my vote counts for something.
That's my story and i'm sticking to it. Big Time Hugs and God's blessing from my place to your place.

krissy said...

I'm applauding you right now for being such a wonderful Grandy.

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Grandy said...

ECL~ You deserve lots of pats on the back.

April~ I'm glad you did too.

Joyce-anne~ Thank you so much for your help.

Mrs. G~ Indeed!

Mike~ Yep...your vote DOES count.

Krissy~ Thanks lovely lady.

Chris~ NICE indeed. Thanks!!

Tina Coruth said...

Excellent!!!

Jason, as himself said...

First of all. . . I love the name of your blog. I like and "shm-" to everything, just for fun.

Second, thanks for jumping over from MP to extend your congrats. I truly appreciate the support!

Third, I chose to comment on this particular post because my mom died of breast cancer, and let me personally thank you for this effort!!!

Grandy said...

Tina~ Thanks lady!! You changed your flower mid-stream.

Jason~ Thanks so much for your kind words, you deserve the congratulations, and I'm sorry for your loss of your mother. I truly appreciate MP introducing us. :)