In an effort to make sure Grandy doesn't run out of ideas to blog about, as she puts some WD-40 on the rusty writing joints, she knows she will need to utilize a couple memes to keep things fresh. Considering some of these readers are new to Grandy, it's a good learning opportunity...even for Grandy.
Staci, over at Just Bloggled, ran this meme the other day. The rule is you run a google search on "your name + needs". She had some interesting hits with her first name, they were pretty good. The thought of using my ever-popular first name for such a search was a bit overwhelming, so I of course decided to do a search of "Grandy + needs".
Here goes nothing...top 10 things Grandy Needs (in David Letterman format):
10) Grandy needs SPHERICAL BRANDING: Really? Grandy is a little afraid of what that is, and did not branch further into clarification of that.
9) Grandy needs to sit: Well...DUH!!
8) Grandy needs a day off: Several...MANY
7) Grandy needs a real job: THIS Grandy understands that need...
6) Grandy needs to be on the big stage, in the big apple: A lifetime ago, that was my big dream.
5) Grandy needs a good dose of prozac: Now that must have been written specifically for THIS Grandy, who knows me in real life.
4) Grandy needs to be GRANDER: I'm TRYING people!!
3) Grandy needs a prophylactic: Well that's a bit personal...don't you think??
2) Grandy needs ALL THE HELP SHE CAN GET: Absolutely!!!
1) Grandy needs to take one for the team: Been there...done that...tell the team to STEP UP!!
So...this is what GOOGLE thinks that Grandy needs, huh?
So folks, tell me what YOU need. :)