Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WTF Wednesday - More with Duct Tape?


Grandy has had this picture saved for some time. I can't even remember if I've posted it before, so I'm sorry if I have.
Looking at this picture, Grandy wonders a few things.
  • How many people actually stayed in the plane, to see if it would take off with the duct tape.
  • If the guy who put the tape on the wing is still employed at the airline.
  • If the airline served free drinks to all passengers who agreed to stay.
  • Would you fly this plane??

Maybe it's not a big commercial plane. Maybe it's just a crop duster.

All I can say is, there's not enough liquor in the world to make me stay on this plane. Ever!

3 comments:

Wiggy said...

I don't think I'd be staying on that plane either to be fair Grandy!

Joyce-Anne said...

Not me! No way. You couldn't PAY me to get on that plane.

The Mother said...

I thought duct tape fixed everything.