Dictionary.com has the following definitions for the word LAME:
1. crippled or physically disabled, esp. in the foot or leg so as to limp or walk with difficulty.
2. impaired or disabled through defect or injury: a lame arm.
3. weak; inadequate; unsatisfactory; clumsy: a lame excuse.
4. Slang. out of touch with modern fads or trends; unsophisticated.
–verb (used with object)
5. to make lame or defective.
6. Slang. a person who is out of touch with modern fads or trends, esp. one who is unsophisticated.
Let's recap where Grandy fits into the definition and how it applies to her...
2. Got that covered
5. Already there
6. That too
Wow... Although I'm able to scale the depths of an entire front deck like a dang slinky, and walk away (slowly), it never ceases to amaze me how many times I CAN bounce down those stairs.
Grandy is fine. Bruised. Sore. LAME ON ALL LEVELS!!!