Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fun in the Co-Worker Kitchen

Several months back, Grandy posted about someone who was stealing her lunch from the fridge at work. It was a bit of a rant, but it made her feel better. Grandy knows who it was stealing the food, but never confronted him about it. Just knowing it was him...was enough for me. The enabling Grandy even started to bring a little extra. I figured, hey, he must really need it.

Recently Grandy came across some great notes that have been left for co-workers who eat others' lunches. These folks...seriously... need to evidently release some built up aggression.




Oh sure...blame the economy. Everyone else does!!



I have often asked myself this same question. This is just taunting people now.


Handwriting analysis might need to be done on this one... This person should be watched.


This one gets an A+++ in the creativity department. Who goes to that much effort for their Diet Coke??

6 comments:

Hasta Pasta said...

I knew you would enjoy that one. Thanks for spreading the love.

HASTA PASTA

Deanna said...

Maybe I should try one of these for my Hershey's bars and the gum in my purse.

songbird's crazy world said...

aren't office kitchens fun? we don't have a food stealer, but we have others with rude behavior...

Joyce-Anne said...

Oh my! Maybe people should put mousetraps in their lunches.

Wiggy said...

That diet coke one is Brilliant!

SkyBar Farm said...

LMAO too funny!