The ever lovely Mariuca has tagged me for an ever-so-simple "have you ever" tag.
After answering all these, I should probably refer to this as the YEP tag. But only I'm weird enough to probably answer YEP to all 9 of the answers.
1. Have you ever been on TV?
YEP - But my mug shot has never been shown on it.
2. Have you ever sung in public?
YEP - Used to be asked to and paid to...if you can believe that.
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
YEP - They're called highlights.
4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
YEP - I'm usually game for trying anything...once.
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
YEP - It was a horrible sweater that made me itchy and looked horrible. NO it wasn't THIS SWEATER.
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
YEP - The better question is how many? Drunk or Sober?
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
YEP - It was much fun!!
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
YEP - Again...how many times? I'm laughing out loud at the though of who might read this and have witnessed the many episodes (Hasta Pasta).
9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
YEP - TONS You name it...
See how easy this tag was? I encourage you all to fess up to your light poles and play along.
Remember, if you do play, leave a comment here to let me know so I can come check it out.