6. a distinguishing or treating with special honor, attention, or favor.
7. an act of bestowing, or a mark of, honor or favor.
8. marked superiority; note; eminence.
Definitely not this one:
10. Obsolete. division; separation. (who wants that?)
Well, if you still don't believe me, you can see for yourself at I'd Like to Thank the Academy.... Thank you, Suzanne. I appreciate it.
Now, it's been a while since I've been
suckered tagged for a meme. I happened to stumble across this one over at storyteller's site last week sometime. I personally think she was seeing if I was really paying attention. Did I pass? Not yet.
This one is hard for me to figure out, and I've read it lots. Here are the rules...
1. Copy all the links below and replace your blog beside the appropriate letter. For example if your blog name starts with the letter “D” then replace the link beside “D” with yours, and put the replaced link at the bottom of the list. Also add the person who tagged you at the bottom of the list.
2. Tag at least 5 people and encourage them to take part of the game - tag blogs only and only those without bad rated material like pornographic, violence, racism etc.
D Dance of Motherhood
F Functional Shmunctional
L Livin’ With Me
M My Happiness Haven
S Small Reflections
storyteller's Replaced link: Functional Shmunctional (hey...that's me!)
Previous tagger: Life is Beautiful
My replaced link: ???
How bout that? I can't tag anyone because...well...I just don't get it. I'm happy to edit this if someone wants to explain what I'm doing. Otherwise, I fear this meme is dead with me.
Oh the pressure is unbearable!!
Oh well! Did I tell you I got a new award??