Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to be getting back to "normal". Ha...what is it about that word that even looking at it makes me laugh? Oh yeah, I know. Grandy is anything BUT normal.
So, tomorrow I go back to work after being off for 6 weeks for my surgery. I know, who goes back on a Thursday? Need I remind you of the previous paragraph already?
It will be good to see the gang from the office again. I know my carpool buddy is quite happy I'm coming back so we can use the carpool lane again. Did I ever mention how blessed I am with the people I work with? They really are good. They threw me a good luck party before my surgery even.
So...what's changed about Grandy since she's been out the last 6 weeks? A LOT!
1) I've lost 23 lbs. - Yep...it was a big surgery. Someday I'll tell you all about it...maybe.
2) I got my hair cut & colored the other day. - I don't do this very often, by posting a pic of me, but tell me what you think...
(Psst...wanna know a secret? Wanna know why my shades are on in the salon? Because my girlfriend who did my hair had also waxed my eyebrows about 40 minutes before this and they were STILL all red and iritated. Gotta love sensitive skin.)
Where was I? Oh yea, things that have changed about Grandy.
3) Blog banner has changed from this...
4) My boy became another year older - we finally relented and got him one of these....
I'm not sure Grandy or Hubby will ever have his attention again...but hey, he loves his music and I can't blame him. I loved my walkman when I was his age.
5) AND MOST IMPORTANT! My priorities have changed. - My family needs me home more. Grandy needs me home more. No more 14 hour days this time. NONE!! My health suffered too much for too long.
I know you're jealous!!
Speaking of jealous, I would like to thank everyone for all your wonderfully kind comments about hubby in my last post. There is officially no living with the guy, for at least a week. He walks around saying, "I'm right...just ask your friends at your blog. If I'm not right...I'm at least cute!"