Monday, May 11, 2009

Kids Make Me Laugh...

Because TRUTH is WAY better than fiction!!

The cast:

MB - Funny New Friend
HB - Funny girl (age 9)
TB - Funny guy (age 11)

The scene:

The "B" family home, shortly after school, one day last week.

HB: Mom, do you have a dollar?

MB: No...why?

HB: ::Giggling:: Don't you know what a dollar is Mom?

MB: Um...no!

HB: It's another word for a boy's wiener. I learned it at school.

...pause...

TB: ::in the kitchen making a sandwhich, without missing a beat:: Well then I've got $50. ::back to the sandwhich::

Classic family bonding at it's best.



5 comments:

The Mother said...

The family that laughs together...

Tricia said...

Hah!! A dollar, really? I wonder what a $20 bill stands for?

Joyce-Anne said...

Hmm, I think I can wait for what my children and their friends will be teaching me.

Momisodes said...

LOL! I've missed your posts :)

Grandy said...

Mother~ kills together?

Tricia~ I don't want to know.

Joyce-Anne~ Haha!! The possibilities are endless!!!

Sandy~ Hey girl! I've missed YOU!!