Today, October 3, 2008, is the one year blogversary of Functional Shmunctional!
::Throwing ticker tape to the sound of trumpets::
I wasn't about to let my surgery interfere with the celebration. Wheel me up a chair, fill me full of pain meds, and pass the champagne!! And yes...for the record...I am pre-posting this so I have nothing to report specifically yet. I didn't want to miss out on this day. (For the record I'm probably sleeping today anyway...the day after is always such FUN!!)
It all began with Here Goes Nothing.
At that time, I started this blog as a way to learn more about myself. I never thought that there would be any readers, much less fans.
Grandy has had an amazing year, and in looking back over the last year I have to say I have learned a lot about me, I've learned a lot about you all, and learned a lot about blogging.
Here's a top 10 list of what I've learned about Grandy/ You/ Blogging in the last 365 Days.
10) The ever important
9) Don't RAMBLE! - I have to tell myself not to do that constantly. It's a goal for every post...as I violate this goal with most.
8) Hubby doesn't fight me on blogging since It doesn't get much better...
7) Some bloggers take themselves TOO SERIOUSLY.
6) You like comments as much as I do!! I try to comment every time.
5) Friends read your blog, but don't always tell you. Don't write what you're not prepared to say.
4) Blogging is good for my health. - It's been a great creative outlet I had not tapped for many years.
3) I have SO MUCH TO LEARN STILL
2) I am a better person now because of what I've learned from you all.
1) I <3 BLOGGING
So...It's Friday...It's Grandy's Blogversary... It's TIME TO PARTY!!!
While you pour yourself a drink...and I take more pain meds...why don't you tell me how long you've been blogging??