While I have been checking in, and commenting like a fiend over here at Mariuca's place, I have been remiss in fully engaging with my own readers.
During my absence, I have been graciously awarded some lovely Bloggy Bling. I've also been tagged for a couple more meme's, and promise to get to those soon. But today, I'm feelin' all warm and fuzzy with some bloggy love bling and I'm here to share it with you all.
Brillante Weblog has been bestowed upon me by the lovely MP with her I'm Brillante but You Knew That. MP is the kid of blogger that makes you giggle. She's obsessed with all things American Idol, and pretty much with TV in general. Thank you, MP, for the tag.
Here are the rules:
1. The winner can (and should, really) put the logo on his/her blog. - Done
2. The winner must link to the person from whom they received their award. - Done
3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award. - Seven?? Alright
4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog. - Getting to that....
5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated. - SOON
I'm sharing this award with to:
1. Mariuca - Who has a knack for making her blog more of a community
2. Katydidnot - Have secretly luv'd her blog for some time, and only recently braved comments on it.
3. Pink Asparagus- Her Blog Action Day 2008 was AMAZING.
4. Trav's Thoughts - Because I can never miss a recap of DWTS without him.
5. wrekehavoc - She sometimes speaks to just me ya know? I don't know if she knows it, but yeah huh...it's just me.
6. Wat da Wat - He is an amazing blogger, father, and bloggy friend.
7. SHOUT - This lady will make you think...whether you want to or not.
My next award is from Confoozled. This award, bestowed upon me by the lovely HelloKit.
How very cool of her to say these nice things about me:
Grandy's blog is just fun. She's real and she's funny. Her semi-third-person writing style always makes me giggle, and reading her blog always puts a smile on my face.
Does Grandy really write in a semi-third-person? Kewl!!
Well this says I have to bestow this on 7 other blogs... Really? 7 More (trying not to sound lazy or ungrateful but I just lost the 7 I had linked this too and my technical obstacles are pissing me off). Here goes...In no particular order:
1. Wisdom Hypnosis - This woman is so generous of her time, her thoughts, and her heart.
2. Meltwater, Torrents, Meanderings, Delta - It's a mouthful of a title, but well worth the read.
3. Thursday Drive - Jennifer Harvey ROCKS with her writing.
4. On The Curb - Because I wouldn't be the blogger I am without Dee.
5. Momisodes - There is some serious photo and haiku skills there.
6. Dirty Laundry Diva - Because I love what this b!tch has to say...when she says it.
7. Derfwad Manor - Well DUH!!!
I'm absolutely floored and honored by the following award. It comes to me by way of The Natural State Hawg - ramblings from an Arkie. I was introduced to his spirited blog from another lovely Arkie, A Bumpy Path's Theresa Komor. Well, together with a team of other fellow Arkies, they have the All Arkie Army. I was selected with a couple of blogs I don't know, but can't wait to get to know.
Here's what this award means:
Yes, those bloggers are hereby named honorary Captains of the All Arkie Army. Why? Because we like them and want to send over a small token of our appreciation for making the blogosphere a better place to be.
And finally...I received the following:
You know who you are...you know I follow you...and I want you to know you are super!! I can't possibly name all of you who make a difference in my bloggy world. Please...Please take this award from me:
treesflowersbirds , Suzanne , HelloKit , Mike Golch , xup, phd in yogurtry, bonoriau , EastCoastLife , Mrs. F , LadyJava , phatelara , rizal , storyteller, Kelly O , Amy Derby , Vixen, MP, Theresa , Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious...and everyone else in my blogroll that I just can't link to any further.
I <3 you all...and very much appreciate your patience while Grandy's been a bit absent.
It will all be better very soon.
Thanks to everyone for all the bloggy bling, the bloggy hugs...and the lovin' in general.
I can't tell you what it's done to my recovery process. :) More updates to follow...