Saturday, September 11, 2010

Not Forgotten...


How could we??

I remember WHERE I was, WHEN it happened.

I remember HOW it was during and after.

But what I remember most, aside from the fear and grief,

I remember that there became no such thing as "random" acts of kindness.

It was just KINDNESS.

There was this overwhelming sense of love and support from friends, neighbors and strangers.

EVERYONE came together, with a sense of unity and protection for their fellow man.

Please remember that sense of unity, that love, and that pride you felt for those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

REMEMBER...

3 comments:

Mike Golch said...

that say brought our country together for the first time in a long time there were no Republicans,no Democrats,just Americans joined together for the good of our nation. we need that back again not the self interest groups that our country has become again.

Joyce-Anne said...

I sang for a few of the memorial services for the innocent people who died that day. After each and every one of the services, I came home and just held my newborn daughter tightly. It's hard to believe that was only 9 years ago. I remember it as if it was yesterday.

http://nossasviagenspelobrasil.blogspot.com/ said...

We lost friends and brothers in 09/11/10.
http://nossasviagenspelobrasil.blogspot.com/