Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WTF Wednesday - What is left?


Whenever there is a long weekend, it of course follows that there is a short week. When that happens, inevitably the short week seems to have the vibe of WTF in it anyway.

This statement is so true in so many ways.

So...while Grandy is enjoying watching the Olympics, and driving all over the state like a chicken with her head up her butt she sends you this "Fact of Life" reminder of what's left.

Hope you're all having a great week!!! More posts around the bend...promise!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is too funny and I'm such a dork I never even put that together LOL ... Drive safe you!
~J

Speedcat Hollydale said...

... driving all over the state like a chicken with her head up her butt

Best line in a blog post in forever !! Hello from SpeedyCat :-)

Joyce-Anne said...

ROFL. I wish I had noticed that.

Grandy said...

Hey J~ Hope you're having safe travels yourself. :)

Speedcat~ Thanks so much for stopping by! Appreciate your comment. :)

JA~ Yeah, I know...me too. LOL!!