Sunday, January 3, 2010

*2010* A Note to Self

Self;

Since you decided to spend the first day of the New Year absolutely hung over relaxing in your jammies, and watching a Barney Miller marathon, you are on the right track. I am not going to let you make any resolutions this year.

You were WAY too damn serious this last year. Who cares that there were moments that you felt like you couldn't keep it together? BUCK UP GRANDY!!

You have some challenges in store for you, starting early in 2010. YOU WILL NOT let them get the better of you.

You WILL try to relax, while at the same time still busting your ass working really hard for what you have. You WILL laugh again, and again, and again...even in the face of adversity. These are not considered "resolutions", if it means you will again be YOU dumbass.

So self. Pay attention. We're going to rock this year! Nothing specific, no deadlines, no expectations... JUST ROCK GRANDY!!

Oh yeah... and self... Your liver called. It wants to know what it did to piss you off.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Grandy

8 comments:

Jen said...

let's just hope it's better than the last one. I can live with that.

Momisodes said...

2009 was quite a year.

Hoping 2010 if much, MUCH better!

Michele said...

Hope you had a fantabulous holiday season, Grandy! Here's to the bestest 2010 EVER!

Hugs,
Michele
xoxo

Joyce-Anne said...

I hope you have a good 2010!

Anonymous said...

I tell myself to BUCK UP all the time. Myself is turning a deaf ear to myself. Buck where? What up?

Wishing you a buck-free 2010!

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific made site!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/pool-party-supplies.html]pool Party Supplies[/url].

Grandy said...

Jen~ Yeah, let's keep it simple.

Sandy~ Thanks sweetie!

Michele~ I have missed you, my "fantabulous" friend.

JA~ I will. :)

CurbSquirrel~ Well, Buck DOWN just doesn't have the same meaning.

Mr. Todd~ Why thank you so very much! I genuinely appreciate the fact that you stopped by. The fact that you left such kind words, made my day even more. :)

Michele said...

Hey, Grandy!

I've missed you, too! Sorry I haven't commented more. I don't comment nearly as often as I used to - I still read as much as I can, though. :-)

Hugs,
Michele