Friday, April 24, 2009

I Want THIS Cookie!!



Because Grandy really is a 12 year old, trapped in this strange grown-up body, when this pic was found over at Geekologie.com she just had to borrow it to share with you all. Of course, I am offering up link credits all over the place, in exchange for my reader here to be able to share in my childish giggle.

This is something I would do too!!

I would find an obscure animal cracker, realize what it REALLY was, take a picture of it, and post at a later date.

In fact...I am up to the challenge... Someone get me a barrel of animal crackers!!!

10 comments:

The Mother said...

Twelve?

No, I'd guess 14. That's when sexual humor tends to reach it's height around here.

Dorothy L said...

LOL...that is cute.

Teenagers are very advanced these days...All they have to do is watch television commercials and they can see it all.
Sad but true:)

Have a very nice day!

Jen said...

I wonder if the people who make the crackers, which aren't really crackers now are they, more like cookies but I'll let it go, anyway I wonder if they put the different animals in these weird poses prior to baking just so people like us can get a laugh?

Mike Golch said...

Oh to be a teen again,oh wait I am one at heart.

Tricia said...

Hah! Too funny. I never want to grow up.

Mara said...

LOL! THAT cookie is something to LOOK at. :)

Joyce-Anne said...

Heeheehee very funny

Grandy said...

Mother~ 14 it is! ;)

Dorothy~ Thanks so much for stopping by!! :D

Jen~ I'd like to think so.

Mike~ Yes you are!!

Grandy said...

Tricia~ You don't have too! ;)

Mara~ I couldn't ever eat it I don't think.

Joyce-Anne~ HA!!

Mrs. F said...

Heh. Heh. Heh. Heh.

I am 12, too!