Sunday, January 20, 2013

Grandy is a SPORTS FAN

Yeah Yeah...Grandy has been absent for months.  My apologies.  To those of you who message me regularly about my lack of participation here at Functional Shmunctional, I can't tell you how much it means that you care.  Please continue to stalk, and I will only get better. 

Grandy IS alive.  Grandy IS well.  Grandy IS busy...but Grandy IS COMING BACK.

For now, just to get the ball rolling, I have just one thing to share...

GO NINERS!!  First time since 1994 we are headed to the Super Bowl!! 

3 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Wooooooo!!!

I am jazzed about the 49ers going back to the Super Bowl!

And I'm jazzed to see some words here.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're well - and not dead! Welcome back!

Grandy said...

Thanks all. Nope. NOT DEAD!! Promise to make more of an effort, in addition to many other things.

PROMISE!! Just put a new quick one up even. :)