Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WTF Wednesday - Sarcasm

Recently Grandy had to answer some very difficult questions that will be seen by TONS of people in my "day job". We refer to the type of questions as "World Peace" questions. You know the ones I'm referring to, right? The types of questions that are asked to Miss America contestants. The kind of question that usually prompts at least one "World Peace" response.

Grandy was so proud. She limited her snarky comments to a minimum. It's for the best, really. I'll be able to share with you what this is for in another month or so, but trust me...it was TOUGH. Regretably, this recent struggle with these questions (did I mention the questions were all surrounded around Grandy?) has created a bit of a "back up", if you will, of sarcasm. I can only be uber politically correct and diplomatic for so long, before I ooze sarcasm out of my pores.

Subconsciously my mind must have been reaching out. As I was surfing the net, I found myself googling sarcastic images and comments. Suddenly, I found myself staring at an image that simply had the words:

sarcastic comment Pictures, Images and Photos



Teehee... As I looked further, there were several others that seemed to recharge the Grandy mojo. Here are some of the better ones: “If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.” - Groucho Marx

The weather today is somewhat sarcastic.
Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.

“Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.” - Drew Carey Hehehe...

Grandy feels MUCH better now. :)

5 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I resemble that picture at times.

Mike Golch said...

♪♫♪Happy Birthday to you ♪♫♪
♪♫♪Happy Birthday to you ♪♫♪
♪♫♪Happybirthday dear Grandy,Happy Birthday to you ♪♫♪

Unknown said...

Happy Birhtday!
~AM

Sandee said...

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Grandy,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Mike sent me. :)

Grandy said...

Oh folks, how very sweet of your birthday wishes. I'm so sorry I had not received anything notifying me these comments were in here.

You are very sweet, thank you!!