Now...enough serious stuff.
I have been tagged...by a new guy nofaceberg for a 7 Useless Facts Meme. I have to show my support to Danny, who appears to have just started his blog. I thought we could all use some Grandy silliness.
Grandy and useless facts...Oh...Watch out Wiki...Grandy's comin'.
1. I once rear-ended one of my best friends. - Yes, she still talks to me...she just doesn't blog as much as she should, huh Dens?
2. When I was little, I once tried to stand and pee into a bush...in my front yard. - I was little, but it was traumatizing enough that I never forgot it. My brother was
3. I've lost 50 lbs from May 2007 to today. - Can Grandy get a Woot WOOT?
4. I once swallowed a tooth. - If gum takes 7 years to digest, and you can grow a watermelon if you eat the seed, will the tooth chew both??
5. I sing in my car. LOUD!
6. I've secretly been curious to see what would happen if I put a profile in e-Harmony, Match.com, or dates-r-us.org (I know you're going to google that but don't bother) and then make a profile for the Hubby and see if we're a match. - I'm guessing that on paper it's probably a no. But oh...does he clean up GOOD!! Who needs paper anyway?
7. I hate shopping for clothes. - To all my friends out there who could make a career out of it, and are that good...I applaud you. You ladies have STYLE! Me? I am trying. But seriously, it's not much fun shopping for fat clothes. There are certain stores, with the initials R.O.S.S. that have adorable skinny clothes. However, the store in my area...in my old size...all they had were moomoos and sequence. Why shop?? Now, Fashion Bug, if you've ever heard of it, they have cute skinny and fat clothes.
Well, there you have it!! More useless facts about Grandy. Ya know, I did consider putting 7 previous posts about me as the useless facts, since I sometimes feel like that's all you get from Grandy...a bunch of useless moments.
Oh well, if it makes y'all feel better about what you've got, then BRING IT ON!!
I'll spare everyone from a tag but remind you to let me know if you decide to play so I can come see.